Hello Blogger World!
This is my first attempt to write a blogpost, I’m not quite sure what I wanna do with this blog. I just felt like sharing what I like and what’s going on in my life.
I’m a 22 year old girl who studies electronics in a German town called Jena. Even though I’m not a teenager anymore I still feel like one, I have no idea what exactly I want to do with my life, feel free to follow my journey of finding out what I want to do/be in the future. (
I’ll probably do a random facts about me post later on, if you want to know more about me!)
Here I’m gonna list some stuff that you might see on my blog:
- Fashion: I love fashion and styling different outfits, some people might not like the way I dress, but I don’t care. If you like it use it as inspiration, if you don’t just ignore it!
- Beauty/Makeup: Over zhe past years I’ve fallen completely in love with makeup. I like to incorporate some color into my eye makeup or experiment with unusual lipstick colors. However, I’m not too keen on skincare.
- TV Shows, Movies, Books: I’m addicted to tv shows, if you’d follow me around you will either see me watching my fav shows or reading a book
or aimlessly browsing the web. So brace yourself for me babbling about stuff I’ve watched and read, I might even do/create some tags.
- Life: Of course when something interesting in my life happens, I’ll share it here. Stuff like vacations, concerts, conventions or just me having a lot of fun with my friends.
- “Important” Topics / Advice: Everyone has another opinion on which topics are important or should be talked about. But if I deem something to be interesting I’ll share it here. I’m not the wisest person, I’m still young and naive but if there’s anyway can come up with useful advise for other I’ll share it here, too.
- Cosplay: I love cosplaying, I might post some of my photos here. I just do “easy” cosplays, nothing that involves sewing
(I don’t have a sewing machine). I might even post some pictures of other cosplayers.
Sidenote: I’m from Germany, which means my mother tongue is German not English, I still decided to blog in English simply because the tv shows I watch are not exactly popular here and I want to reach a bigger audience. If I would write about them in German, I guess nobody would care.
You might like: