There are so many beautiful makeup products out there and it’s hard to not get lured in and constantly buy new things. So it’s nice to remember, that you don’t need a lot of products to create a complete look. That’s why I wanted to create a full face using only 5 affordable makeup products.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe (lips & cheeks)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Rust (outer corner of the eyes & lips)
- Neve Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Smoking (contour & center of the eyes)
- Catrice Eyeshadow in Go, Charlie Brown (eyebrows & lower lashline)
- Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in We’re The Champagnes (face highlight& inner corner of the eyes)